Duration: 12 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From your Cruise at Ain El Sokhna Port
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo over day from Ain El Sokhna the most famous attractions: Pyramids to see Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos & Egyptian Museum.
- Egyptian Museum
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- Sphinx Monument
Trip in detail
Cairo over day from Ain El Sokhna Port
Your guide for the day will pick you up from your Cruise in Ain El Sokhna Port and begin your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos - also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids, this is a perfect time to ride a camel (optional) and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
Next step Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
After that our Min Travel representative will pick you up and transfer you to Cruise in Ain El Sokhna Port.
Summer Rates Per Person from (May till September)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
|none||USD 220||USD 115||USD 90||USD 80||USD 70|
Include & Exclude
- Round trip transfers from Ain EL Sokhna Port By private Air Condition Vehicle
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Pyramids & Egyptian Museum
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- Child 0- 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06- 11.99 cost USD 25.- per child
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 25% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.