04 Days / 03 Nights From Aswan to Luxor every Friday
05 Days / 04 Nights From Luxor to Aswan every Monday
Mayfair Nile Cruise Experience true luxury exclusively aboard the M.S. Mayfair where exceptional services available on its 5 elegant decks along with an attentive and friendly staff ensure you have a matchless & everlasting experience.
Ms. Mayfair Nile Cruise has 52 Cabins / 02 Single cabins / 02 Presidential suites / 02 Cabins with balcony / 08 Executive cabins / 08 Executive cabins with balcony
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise
Facilities Cruise & Cabins
* Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
* Spa - steam and sauna with aromatherapy and massage
* Swimming pool bar
* Nile Avenue Restaurant
* Bel Air Lounge bar
* Library, table games and business corner
* Boutique, gift shop and hairdresser
* First-aid clinic with medical service on call
* Laundry and dry cleaning
* LCD televisions sets & satellite channels
* Tea & coffee making facilities
* In-room safe & mini bar
* In-house movie program & music system
* Individually controlled air-conditioned system
* Internet connection
* Telephones with international direct dial
* All bathrooms feature bath tubs and hair dryers
* All cabins has French balconies
* 220V Electricity
* Connected cabins are available
- Luxor & Karank Temple
- Valley of the king
- Temple of Hatshepsut
- Colossi of Memnon
- Temple of Edfu
- Aswan High dam
- Temple of Philae
- Felucca Trip
- Kom Ombo Temple
Trip in detail
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise
04 Days / 03 Nights Aswan – Luxor every Friday
Day 1: Friday
Our Min travel representatives meet you at Aswan Hotel or Airport and transfer you to your cruise.
A.M. Embarkation before lunch.
P.M. Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, sailing by Felucca & view of Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 2: Saturday
A.M. Sailing to Kom Ombo.
P.M. Visit the temple shared by two Gods Sobek & Haroeris. Sailing to Edfu. Upon arrival time in Edfu, visit the temple of Horus
Day 3: Sunday
A.M. Sailing to Luxor passing through the Esna Lock.
P.M. Upon arrival time in Luxor visit Luxor Temple. Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Monday
A.M. Disembarkation after breakfast. Cross the West Bank to visit Thebes Necropolis, Valley of the Kings, El Deir El Bahari of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Our Min Travel Representative transfers you to your hotel in Luxor or Luxor Airport.
MS Mayfair Nile Cruise
05 Days / 04 Nights Luxor – Aswan every Monday
Day 1: Monday
A.M. Our Min travel representatives meet you at Luxor Hotel or Airport and transfer you to your cruise. Check in before lunch and lunch on board.
P.M. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Overnight at Luxor.
Day 2: Tuesday
A.M. Cross the West Bank to visit Thebes Necropolis, Valley of the Kings, El Deir El Bahari of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sailing to Esna.
P.M. Overnight at Esna.
Day 3: Wednesday
A.M. Sailing to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus. Sailing to Kom Ombo.
P.M. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods, Sobek & Haroeris. Sailing to Aswan. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 4: Thursday
A.M. Visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae.
P.M. Overnight at Aswan.
Day 5: Friday
Disembarkation after breakfast. Sailing by Felucca and view of Agha Khan Mausoleum. Our Min Travel Representative transfers you to your hotel in Aswan or Airport.
Itineraries may be changed in case of unexpected events caused by navigation circumstances, but this will only affect the sequences in the visits. Program will always be respected
Include & Exclude
- Arrival / departure assistance & transfers at Airport or station
- All transfers mention in program by private Air Condition Vehicle
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program.
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03/4 or 7 nights' accommodation in Deluxe Nile River Cruise based on Full Board
- International flights
- Domestic Trains & flights
- Visitor's VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25. - Per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- This Offer Exclude the peak period (Easter & Christmas).
- Child 0- 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06- 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
- If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 75% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.