Duration: 07 Days & 06 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo, St. Catherine Monastery and Petra Tour 07 days / 06 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Old Coptic Cairo. You will also experience St. Catherine Monastery. Petra Sightseeing ancient city of Petra the legacy of the nabateaens on a private tour.
You will have 06 nights' accommodation included in this tour, at
- Moses mountain
- St. Catherine Monastery
- Great Pyramids & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum
- Coptic Cairo
- Petra tour
Trip in detail
Cairo, St. Catherine Monastery and Petra Tour 07 Days / 06 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian museum
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to Giza, legendary as the majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments. Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops.
From Giza we go to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Our next stop is in Coptic Cairo home of some of the oldest Christian churches in the world and retraces the steps where Mary and Joseph walked thousands of years ago. We will visit the Hanging Church, also known as El Muallaqa that was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and it was believed to have been built at the end of the 3rd century. Built on the outer wall you will see the Greek Church of St. George. Following is a visit to the Church of St. Sergius, a perfect example of Coptic churches and monasteries. It was founded at the end of the 4th century and it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the holy family during their flight from Egypt.
Our tour will conclude with a visit to the St. Barbara’s Church that was built between the 4th and 5th centuries. It has preserved ruins of Saint John.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+D) Transfer from Cairo to St. Catherine
Your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to St. Catherine. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: (B+D) Sightseeing Tour to St. Catherine
Your day will start with an early breakfast at the hotel and check out. Then climb Moses mountain (2,285 meters high) to view the sunrise. Descend and visit St. Catherine Monastery. Transfer to Sharm via private car or minibus. Overnight.
Upon arrival transfer you back to hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 6: (B) Transfer to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to Cairo by bus for check in hotel in Cairo and overnight.
Day 7: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel our Min Travel representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Include & Exclude
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum & Coptic Cairo
- 01 full day tour in Petra to visit city of Petra
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in St.Catherine based on Half Board basis
- 02 night accommodation in hotel in Sharm El Sheikh based on Half Board basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo/Petra
- A Bottle of water for every day
- Ferry Ticket Taba/Aqaba/Taba
- International flights
- Visitor's VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The Summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter Offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 - 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 - 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.