Duration: 11 Days & 10 Nights
Run: Every day
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Egypt Nile Cruise and Petra Tours 11 days / 10 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Sakkara, the Egyptian Museum and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk. Finally tour to Petra on a private tour.
You will have 09 nights accommodation included in this tour, at
03 nights accommodation On board Deluxe Nile Cruise
- Cairo: Great Pyramids - Sphinx - Egyptian Museum - Sakkara
- Nile River Cruise: 04 days / 03 nights
- Petra: Old city of Petra
Trip in detail
Egypt Nile Cruise and Petra Tours 11 Days / 10 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum - Old Coptic Cairo
The day starts with a tour of the Egyptian museum. Next is a visit to Old Coptic Cairo to visit the Greek monastery of St. George, St. Sergius church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
In the afternoon is a visit to the Khan El Khalili bazaar district. Return to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+L+D) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx & Sakkara
The day starts with a guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments.
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
In the afternoon we will visit the Sakkara to see the Step Pyramid - the first pyramid to be built and the surrounding monuments. Your guide will give you a detailed history on Imhotep, the Egyptian architect who created this pyramid and how he accomplished this major undertaking.
When we finish exploring this area we will visit the Pyramid of Teti with its inscribed texts, and several private tombs.
At the end of the tour transfer you to Railway station to coach your sleeper train to Aswan & overnight.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Upon arrival Aswan our Min travel representative meet you at Railway station and transfer to cruise ship - your home for the next 3 nights. Embarkation before lunch. Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Felucca Trip around Kitchener's Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum
Overnight onboard cruise ship in Aswan.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Edfu
Sail to Kom Ombo very early morning. Visit the temple shared by the two Gods; Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu and visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Luxor. Overnight onboard
Day 6: (B+L+D) Luxor Sightseeing Tour to West Bank
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Luxor.
Visit the West Bank (Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari And Colossi of Memnon) & the East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples) Overnight in Luxor
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 7: (B+D) Transfer from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh
Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer you to Luxor Airport to coach flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival Airport our Min Travel representative and transfer you for check in and overnight hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 8: (B+L+D) Jordan Sightseeing Tour to Petra
Aqaba once arrived Meet and Assist by representative at Aqaba border, Finish formalities, Exit to the hall, introduce your professional guide, transfer to Petra, visit ancient city of Petra the legacy of the nabateaens, an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2000 years ago. The site is accessed by walking through a kilometer long chasm (siq), the walls of which soar 200 meters upwards, the treasury, appears dramatically at the end of the (siq) Various walks and climbs reveal literally hundreds of buildings, tombs, baths, funerary halls, temples; arched gateways, colonnaded street, then transfer to Aqaba.
At the end of the day returns to Aqaba to catch your boat to Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival Sharm El Sheikh our representative will pick you up and transfer to Sharm El Sheikh hotel.
Day 9: (B+D) Free day at Sharm El Sheikh
This day is free for your activities in Sharm.
Day 10: (B) Flight from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo
After breakfast check out hotel and transfer you to Sharm Airport to coach your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo our Min Travel representative will meet you and check in to hotel. This day is free for leisure and independent activities. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 11: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Include & Exclude
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 01 full day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum& Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 03 nights accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- 03 nights Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- 01 night in first class sleeper train night based on HB basis (dinner & breakfast)
- 03 nights in hotel in Sharm El Sheikh based on half board basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo/Petra
- Domestic flight Luxor/Sharm to El Sheikh & Sharm to El Sheikh to Cairo
- Ferry boat ticket from and to Aqapa
- International flights
- Visitor's VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The summer Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The rate exclude Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 - 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 - 5.99 cost 000 USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 - 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.