Duration: 18 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From Hotel in Hurghada
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada by Bus the most famous attractions: Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus and the Sphinx monument. You will also experience the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili bazaar.
- Great Pyramids of Giza
- Sphinx Monument
- Egyptian Museum
- Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Trip in detail
Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada by Bus
Our Min Travel representative will pick you up at 02:00 AM from Your hotel in Hurghada and transfer you to Cairo Upon arrival start your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos - also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids, this is a perfect time to ride a camel (optional) and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
In the afternoon we will visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tut-Ankh-Amon collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on our agenda is a visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that date back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable - be prepared to bargain for goods in this exciting maze of shops!
At the end of the day transfer you back to Hurghada.
Summer Rates Per Person from (May till September)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
Include & Exclude
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from Hurghada & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Cairo including Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
- & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- International flights
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids USD 17.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.207 till 30.09.2017.
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018.
- Child 0 - 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 - 11.99 cost USD. - Per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be before tour in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.