Duration: 02 Days & 01 Night
Tour Type: Private
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From Hotel in Hurghada
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Cairo Overnight Tours from Hurghada by flight 2 days / 01 night of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. You will also experience the Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar on a private tour.
You will have 01 night accommodation included in this tour, at
- Great Pyramids & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum
- Citadel of Saladin
- Khan El Khalili Bazaars
Trip in detail
Cairo Overnight Tours from Hurghada by Flight
Day 1: (L) Hurghada & Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids & Sphinx
Our Min Travel representative will pick you up from Your hotel in Hurghada and transfer you to Hurghada Airport to catch your flight to Cairo.
Upon arrival Cairo Airport our Min Travel Representative pick you up and transfer you to start your guided tour in Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos - also known as the Great Pyramids of Giza. You will see firsthand why these spectacular man-made monuments are known as one of the seven wonders of the world. While visiting the Pyramids, this is a perfect time to ride a camel (optional) and capture your experience in a photograph!
When we finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.
At the end of the tour transfer to your hotel to check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum, Citadel & Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Flight to Hurghada
Following breakfast at the hotel your guide for the day will pick you up and transfer you to the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated.
Next on the itinerary is the renown Citadel that was built by Saladin in the 12th Century and was the seat of power for the following 700 years. On the premises is the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali, one of the landmarks in Cairo whose minaret can be seen from any part of the city. The Mohammed Ali mosque was built in Turkish style, very similar to the Blue Mosque in Turkey.
In the afternoon we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaars that dates back to 1382. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and more! Everything for sale in these shops is negotiable, be prepared to bargain for goods sold in this exciting maze of shops!
At the end of the day return to Cairo international Airport to catch your flight to Hurghada. Upon arrival Hurghada our Min Travel representative will pick you up and transfer to Hurghada hotel.
Summer Rates Per Person from (May till September)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
Include & Exclude
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Hurghada & Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program By private Air Condition Vehicle
- 02 day tour in Cairo to visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Saladin & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Ticket flight Hurghada / Cairo & Cairo / Hurghada
- 01 night accommodation in hotel in Cairo based on BB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour
- A Bottle of water during day tour
- International flights
- Visitor's VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramids USD 15.- per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Middle Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 07.- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- This Offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement.
- The rate exclude Easter Period
- Child 0- 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 2- 5.99 cost USD .- for child rate
- Child 06- 11.99 cost USD .- for child rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 25% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.