Duration: 12 hours
Type: Private Tour
Run: Every Day
Pick up & drop off: From Hotel in Hurghada
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada the most famous attractions: Temple of Karnak, Temple of Luxor, Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari.
- Temple of Karnak
- Luxor Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Valley of the Kings
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari
Trip in detail
Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
Our Min Travel representative will pick you up from Your hotel in Hurghada and transfer you to Luxor.
Upon arrival Luxor your guide start your guided tour with visit Temple of Karnak It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
Transfer you across the Nile river to the West Bank to visit the famous Valley of the Kings. The Valley of the Kings actually has two components - the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located.
The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples and the two Colossi of Memnon.
At the ends of the day return to Hurghada.
Summer Rates Per Person from (May till September)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
Include & Exclude
- Round trip transfers By private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from Hurghada hotel & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- 01 full day tour in Luxor including Temple of Karnak,,Colossi of Memnon, Valley of the Kings & Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahari
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local Restaurant During tour
- A Bottle of water
- International flights
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
- per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.207 till 30.09.2017.
- The Winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- Child 0 - 5.99 is free of charge
- Child 06 - 11.99 cost USD .- Per child.
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person.
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be before tour in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.