Duration: 12 Days & 11 Nights
Tour Type: Private
Pick up & drop off: From Cairo International Airport
Guiding method: Live Guide
Guide Language: English, French & German
Luxury Cairo & Nile Cruise by Air 12 days / 11 nights of great experiences in and around Cairo allowing you to among others see the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, Old Coptic Cairo and a ride in the Khan El Khalili bazaar. You will also experience Luxor West Bank and East Bank and Aswan Sightseeing Philae Temple, High Dam & Unfinished Obelisk on a private tour.
You will have 04 nights accommodation included in this tour, at 5-star hotels
07 nights accommodation On board Super Deluxe Nile River Cruise
- Cairo: Great Pyramids - Sphinx - Egyptian Museum - Coptic Cairo - Synagogue of Ben Ezra - Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- Nile River Cruise: 08 days / 07 nights
- Aswan: Philae Temple - Kitchener Island - Botanical Gardens - Unfinished Obelisk
- Kom Ombo - Edfu
- Luxor: East & West - Valley of the Kings - Temple of Queen Hatshepsut - Colossi Memnon - Karnak Temple - Luxor Temple
Trip in detail
Luxury Cairo & Nile Cruise by Air 12 Days / 11 Nights
Day 1: Cairo Airport & Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo our Min Travel representative who will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. Transfer from the airport via private A/C car or mini-bus to your hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Pyramids, Sphinx
This day starts with a half-day guided tour in Giza, to view the daunting Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Optional camel ride around the pyramids.
Next is a close-up look at the enigmatic sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: (B+L) Cairo Sightseeing Tour to the Egyptian museum & Old Coptic Cairo
Following breakfast, check out of hotel. The day starts with a guided tour to visit the Egyptian museum of antiquities, which was established in 1902 near the city center in Cairo. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art — the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920’s when his tomb was excavated
Next stop to visit Churches, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, and a trip to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars for shopping. At the end of the day transfers back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo. Return to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Pyramids Area.
Day 4: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Free for leisure in Luxor
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Transfer to airport and board flight to Luxor. Arrive early morning in Luxor and transfer to cruise ship - your home for the next 7 nights. Embarkation before lunch.
This day is free for your activities. Overnight in Luxor.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Karnak Temple.
Day 5: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Sail from Luxor
Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight over Luxor.
Sail all day southbound toward Esna and on to Kom Ombo.
Overnight at Kom Ombo.
Day 6: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Aswan Sightseeing Tour to Kom Ombo & Aswan Felucca
Arrive in Kom Ombo and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Continue sailing southbound. Arrive in Aswan. Board a felucca boat to sail around Kitchener Island and visit the botanical gardens. Agha Khan's mausoleum can been seen during the trip. Get back on the Nile cruise ship and overnight in Aswan.
Optional: Sound & light Show at Philae Temple.
Day 7: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Aswan Sightseeing Tour to the Philae, Unfinished Obelisk & High Dam
Optional: Abu Simbel Tour
Visit the High Dam passing the Old Dam of Aswan, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple. Overnight onboard cruise ship in Aswan
Day 8: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Sightseeing Tour to Edfu
Start sailing northbound to Edfu to visit the Temple Of Edfu. Continue sailing toward Esna. Overnight onboard in Esna.
Day 9: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Luxor Sightseeing Tour to Temple of Khnum & Luxor Temple
This day starts with a visit to the Temple of Khnum. Continue sailing and arrive in Luxor in the afternoon. Take a tour of the Luxor Temple. Optional evening tour - Sound & Light show at the Karnak Temple. Overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 10: (B+L+D) Nile Cruise - Luxor Sightseeing Tour to West Bank & Karnak Temple
This day starts with a visit to the West Bank and visits the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, tombs of the Nobles and Colossi of Memnon. If possible, a visit to the tomb of Queen Nefertari.
In the afternoon a visit to the Temple of Karnak. Farewell dinner on cruise ship. Overnight onboard in Luxor.
Day 11: (B) Flight from Luxor to Cairo
Disembarkation after Breakfast. Our Min Travel representative meets you at Nile Cruise and transfers you to Luxor Airport to coach flight to Cairo. Upon arrival Cairo Airport our Min Travel representative meet you and transfer to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. This day is free for your activities in Cairo.
Optional: Cairo Nile Dinner Cruise & Show.
Day 12: (B) Transfer to Cairo Airport & final Departure
Breakfast and check out of hotel. Assisted transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Winter Rates Per Person from (October till April)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
|5 Stars||USD 2525||USD 1725||USD 1675||USD 1650||USD 1625||USD 700|
Include & Exclude
- Arrival/departure assistance & transfers at Cairo International Airport
- All transfers mention in program by private Air Condition Vehicle
- Half day tour in Giza to visit Pyramids & Sphinx
- 01 full day tour in Cairo to visit Egyptian Museum, Coptic Cairo & Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mention in program
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- 04 nights accommodation in hotel 5 Star in Cairo based on BB basis
- 07 nights on board 5 Star Deluxe Nile river cruise based on FB basis
- Two Lunch in local restaurant during tour in Cairo
- Domestic flight Cairo/Luxor & Luxor/Cairo
- International flights
- Visitor's VISA *obtain upon arrival at airport for USD 25.- Per person
- Entrance to the inside of the Great Pyramid USD 17.- Per person
- The Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo USD 10.- Per person
- Solar Boat - near the Pyramids USD 05.- Per person
- Camel or Horse ride at pyramids cost USD 05.- Per person
- Personal expense
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Rates are per Person
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars
- The winter offer valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018
- The Summer offer valid from 01.05.2017 till 30.09.2017
- The rate excludes Christmas, New Year & Easter Period
- All A/M rates are per Person in double and single supplement
- Child 0 - 1.99 is free of charge
- Child 02 - 5.99 cost 200 USD per child for airfare
- Child 06 - 11.99 cost 50% from adult rate
- Child up 12 y pays full charge as adult person
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & Rest of Payment must be upon arrival in CASH Basis in US American Dollars.