Day Trip to Luxor From Sharm El Sheikh by Flight - Luxor Day Tour
Fly from Sharm El Sheikh to Luxor, Upon arrival in Luxor, our representative will pick you up from Luxor Airport, Enjoy one of the best-tailored travel packages that will allow you to spend an unforgettable in the land of the Pharaohs to discover the best Classical tours around Luxor start to visit the Valley of the Kings which most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located, the Temple of Hatshepsut one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples, the two Colossi of Memnon enjoying with your guide the famous history in the Temple of Karnak is a city of temples built over 2000 years and, the Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel with the riverbank. In the end, transfer you back to Luxor Airport.
Day Trip from Sharm El Sheikh by flight.
Duration: 12 Hours.
Type: Private Tour.
Run: Every Day.
Pick up & drop off: From Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Guiding method: Live Guide.
Guide Language: English, French & German.
Day Tour to Luxor From Sharm El Sheikh by Flight
- Luxor West Bank visits The Valley of the Kings - The Temple of Hatshepsut - The Colossi of Memnon.
- Luxor East Bank visits the Temple of Karnak - The Temple of Luxor.
Trip in detail
Luxor Day Trip from Sharm El Sheikh by Flight.Our representative will pick you up from Your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transfer you to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to catch your flight to Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor Airport, our representative will pick you up and transfer you to start your guided tour with a visit to the Temple of Karnak It is a city of temples built over 2000 years and dedicated to the Theban triad of Amon, Mut, and Khonsu. For the largely uneducated ancient Egyptian population, this could only have been the place of the gods. It is the mother of all religious buildings, the largest ever made, and a place of pilgrimage for nearly 4,000 years.
After that visit the Temple of Luxor which is close to the Nile and parallel to the riverbank. King Amenhotep III who reigned 1390-53 BC built this beautiful temple and dedicated it to Amon-Re, king of the gods, his consort Mut, and their son Khonsu.
Transfer you across the Nile River to Luxor West Bank to visit the famous Valley of the Kings. The Valley of the Kings has two components - the East Valley and the West Valley. It is the East Valley that most tourists visit and where most of the tombs of the New Kingdom Pharaohs are located. The tour ends with a visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut named Deir El Bahari, one of the most beautiful of the royal mortuary temples, and the two Colossi of Memnon.
At the end of the day return to Luxor Airport to catch your flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival, Sharm El Sheikh our Min Travel representative will pick you up and transfer you to the Sharm El Sheikh hotel.
Summer Rates Per Person from (May till September)
|Hotel standard||01 Pax||02-03 Pax||04 – 09 Pax||10 – 13 Pax||14 – 20+ Pax||Single supplement|
Include & Exclude
- Round trip transfers by private Air Condition Vehicle
- Pick up services from Sharm El Sheikh / Luxor Airport & return
- All entrance fees for sightseeing mentioned in the program
- Luxor West Bank visits The Valley of the Kings - The Temple of Hatshepsut - The Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor East Bank visits The Temple of Karnak - The Temple of Luxor
- Domestic flight Sharm El Sheikh / Luxor - Luxor / Sharm El Sheikh
- All service charges and taxes
- Private Licensed Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local Restaurant During the tour
- A Bottle of water
- International flights.
- Entry inside the Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
- Personal expense.
- Any item or service not mentioned.
- Rates are per Person.
- All A/M rates are in US Dollars.
- The Summer offers are valid from 01.05.207 till 30.09.2017.
- The Winter offers are valid from 01.10.2017 till 30.04.2018.
- 00 - 1.99 is free of charge.
- 02 - 5.99 cost USD . - Per child for a flight ticket.
- 06 - 11.99 cost USD . - Per child.
- A child up to 12 years pays the full charge as an adult person.
Method of payment
- Please you are kindly requested to make a money transfer of 50% of the total price at our bank account in Cairo & The Rest of the Payment must be before touring on a CASH Basis in US American Dollars.